• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Longest you've ever gone without sleep?

32 hours (don't know how many exactly) - I played 9dragons overnight, then had to go to school whole day the next day. ~will never do it again.

I remember I woke up at 5am on a Friday and went to work. Then I got out of work at 3pm and I went home, ate something and surfed on web until 7pm when I went to meet some friends in a pub. Then around midnight we went to a club and stayed there until 4am. It was already Saturday morning and we waited until 5am for the subway station to open then I got on the first train straightway to my workplace because I had to work. Then I got out of work at 3pm and got home around 4pm to finally fall asleep.
This didn't happen only once...

Something like 45 hours. Woke up on Saturday at 8 AM and only fell asleep at 4/5 AM Monday (3 hours before school, Saturday and Sunday without sleeping)

36 hours, although I did not feel tired the entire time.

A day (give or take a couple of hours), but I slept for 16 hours afterwards, so it evened out I guess XD

I didn't sleep last night until i had a sleep spell about 5 this morning, but I woke up around 10:30, so I got a decent 5 hrs of sleep.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom