• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Longest you've ever gone without sleep?

Probably 19 hours on the drive to Texas. Slept at a rest area in New Mexico for like three to five hours, don't remember.

42 hours once back in high school, and once two hours of sleep in three days (much, much worse).

I think I got to about 50 hours and literally couldn't even think. I slept for about a day after that. "OTL Other than that, I once spent two and a half school weeks running on about twenty hours sleep across the whole time. After the first few days it actually served me quite well. O__o

24 hours a couple of times where I was too sick to sleep.
I've never pulled voluntary all-nighters. I've never had a need to, nor have I ever wanted to.
I quite enjoy sleeping my proper 8 hours every night.

I went 24 hours without sleep. Those incidents were all in relation to my studies.

My record is 168 hours or a full week haha and after that I collapsed for a whole day... In the middle of best buy when my mother was checking out a CD haha

A little over 20 hours. Tail-end of summer vacation. Pokémon episode cram.

It's all your fault, Pokémon fandom!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom