• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Longest you've ever gone without sleep?

I think about 48 hours with a friend one weekend. Felt absolutely horrible by the end of it and falling asleep felt just heavenly.

I didn't sleep at all for 4 days straight not that long ago due to severe insomnia. It was terrible, I was so cranky and everything was so blurry and unreal. I hope it doesn't happen again.

about 61 hours in my last quarter of college. literally collapsed out of exhaustion at the end of the weekend

remember to do your homework well before the due date

About two nights, all for studying. On the third morning, I actually fainted. After my parents brought me back to my bed, they found that I had a fever.

An all nighter, though I had a nap at dinner time the day after, so like 24+ hours.

I pulled an all-nighter during a lock-in event my church did. I gotta say, staying up all night feels absolutely nasty. Scientists say sleep helps the body eliminate toxins... I'm inclined to believe them, because no sleep just felt terrible, even though we were having fun the whole time.

I pulled an all-nighter during a lock-in event my church did. I gotta say, staying up all night feels absolutely nasty. Scientists say sleep helps the body eliminate toxins... I'm inclined to believe them, because no sleep just felt terrible, even though we were having fun the whole time.

Yeah thats the worst feeling haha, it's just like a heavy headache sick feeling through your whole body. The longest I've gone without sleep was just an all nighter then staying up to about 11AM the next day.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom