• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lookin for starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

volsfan29

Reaction score
I'm looking for Chikorita, Charmander, and Piplup specifically but I want them all, i have a zorua and a few other things i can trade.

My friend code is 3826 3790 7091

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Charmander, Tepig and Chimchar, as well as an Oshawott and Cyndaquil I can breed from. (I have all the others as well but only on Platinum so I need another DS to transfer them over).
Don't need Zorua, I've got a bunch of those as well, but if you happen to have some pre-generation V-Pokèmon or dream world Pokèmon I might be interested.

I've got a NIdoking, LickyLicky, and an Exeggcute from the Dreamworld. I've also got A Hitmonchan and a Cloyster, and a couple of Snivy if u need one

Well i've managed to get the 3 kanto staters as well as all 3 unova starters and a cyndaquil. Im still looking for chicorita and piplup. I have an eevee tot trade and zorua as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've got all the starters and plenty of zorua. Do you have a nincada or any of its line you'd be willing to trade?

I'm afraid I can't trade since my DS doesn't support my new router sorry:/ (Only figured that out just now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom