• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for 4 IVs Honedge!

Luthien

Monster Collector
Reaction score
Hi!

I am looking for, at least, 4 IVS Honedge!
To offer I have:

Timid Noibat (Lvl. 1)
Ability: Infiltrator
Outstanding Potential:

31 IVS Sp. Attack
31 IVS Sp. Defense
31 IVS Defense
31 IVS Speed.

I also have a female with Frisk, although she is like lvl 30.

I have a few 31/31/x/x/31/0 Brave if you're interested in a slow Honedge.

I'm looking more for a 4 perfect IVs (5 if a miracle happens). Speed is not a problem....there are really very few pokes Aegislash can outrun, lol!

I'm looking more for a 4 perfect IVs (5 if a miracle happens). Speed is not a problem....there are really very few pokes Aegislash can outrun, lol!

I see, well I do have a Brave 31/31/31/x/31/x Aegislash EV trained in hp and atk I plan on replacing soon if you are interested in that.

I see, well I do have a Brave 31/31/31/x/31/x Aegislash EV trained in hp and atk I plan on replacing soon if you are interested in that.

I'll take that!!! Luthien: 3282 2816 1564
Do you want any nickname in your Noibat or should I just nickname him Noivern (I had so many Noibats in boxes I had to nickname them to identify them....sorry!)

Do you want any nickname in your Noibat or should I just nickname him Noivern (I had so many Noibats in boxes I had to nickname them to identify them....sorry!)

Any name is fine, I am glad my Aegislash won't be destined to sit in my PC for all eternity. Do you want it nicknamed?
Also, I actually already have you in Friends List. ^_^

Any name is fine, I am glad my Aegislash won't be destined to sit in my PC for all eternity. Do you want it nicknamed?

Yes please! Excalibur should do just fine (I know it's clichéd but, whatever, lol).
Ok, let me know when you're ready! :D

Yes please! Excalibur should do just fine (I know it's clichéd but, whatever, lol).

Alright, nicknamed and ready to trade. ^_^
Ign: Mani

Edit: Thank you very much. ^_^
I had actually misread and was stumped for a sec when I saw it wasn't female.

Last edited:

I actually have a female, but I use her for breeding (She has Frisk, tho!). Want me to lend her to you?

I actually have a female, but I use her for breeding (She has Frisk, tho!). Want me to lend her to you?

It's alright, I actually have my own 5 IV female Noibat with Frisk. What I need is one with Infiltrator cause sadly, I learned the hard way that Infiltrator is the superior ability, and the Battle Maison is just too repetitive and monotonous for me to go for the Ability Capsule. (200 points is just overkill...) Thanks for offering though. ^^

It's alright, I actually have my own 5 IV female Noibat with Frisk. What I need is one with Infiltrator cause sadly, I learned the hard way that Infiltrator is the superior ability, and the Battle Maison is just too repetitive and monotonous for me to go for the Ability Capsule. (200 points is just overkill...) Thanks for offering though. ^^

I do have females with Infiltrator....although they only have like 3 IVS...? Maybe if you matched it up with a male with more IVS?
EDIT: The female I used has Infiltrator! 3 IVS tho! I can lend her to your for a week or something.

Last edited:

I do have females with Infiltrator....although they only have like 3 IVS...? Maybe if you matched it up with a male with more IVS?

A 3 IV one sounds good. What would you like in return? I can offer you some of my other bred pokes that came out with 4 IVs such as:

Impish Immunity Gligar
Bold Eevee with Wish/Curse
Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave
Jolly Riolu with Bullet Punch/Crunch
Jolly Tough Claws Binacle
Jolly Rough Skin Gible with Iron Head/Outrage
Adamant Absol with Play Rough
Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed

I do have females with Infiltrator....although they only have like 3 IVS...? Maybe if you matched it up with a male with more IVS?[/QUOTE]

A 3 IV one sounds good. What would you like in return? I can offer you some of my other bred pokes that came out with 4 IVs such as:

Impish Immunity Gligar
Bold Eevee with Wish/Curse
Timid Riolu with Vacuum Wave
Jolly Riolu with Bullet Punch/Crunch
Jolly Tough Claws Binacle
Jolly Rough Skin Gible with Iron Head/Outrage
Adamant Absol with Play Rough
Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed[/QUOTE]

A Jolly Shroomish w/Bullet Seed would be nice. (Female if possible) :)

@Luthien;

I'd really like that Impish Immunity Gligar.

You already got the Aegislash but, is there anything else in particular you're looking for?

Sure ^_^
Sorry about last night, I kinda fell asleep...

Edit: I have 2 female Shroomish

31/31/31/x/31/x
31/31/31/x/x/31

Which would you prefer?

Sure ^_^
Sorry about last night, I kinda fell asleep...

Edit: I have 2 female Shroomish

31/31/31/x/31/x
31/31/31/x/x/31

Which would you prefer?

Second one would be great! :)

@Luthien;

I'd really like that Impish Immunity Gligar.

You already got the Aegislash but, is there anything else in particular you're looking for?

I kinda misquoted. Lunacy has them! :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom