• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

looking for 4 of these pokemon

Dr.J

GGNetwork :D
Reaction score
hi
i'm looking for these 4 pokemon for my new team.its ok if you dont have them all and just some.i dont care for the level,gender,shiny,non shiny,moves,hacked,here the are:

hydreigon
arcanine
raquaza
garchomp

i might not be able to offer much but we could probly work out something.

if you put the "@" in front of my name when you reply back it would be greatly apriciated.

@jobob - I can give you all of those but but I would give you a gabite instead of a garchomp. Do you have any shinies?

@iheartgengar
yes,i have 1 shiny,its a level 59 reuniclus

or i have a level 50,event victini
it knows:
v-create
fusion flare
fusion bolt
searing shot

@iheartgengar
ok i have a:
lv 100 lapras
lv 85 lucario
lv 76 scizor
lv 74 terrakion (infected by pokerus)
lv 100 tyranitar
lv 1oo metagross
lv 48 mamoswne
lv 61 serperior

and more
do any of these satisfy you?

ok your my first online trader
so how do i get there

Alright. Just got to the second level of the pokemon center and talk to the middle lady. then once youre in there you should see a person jumping up and down. go talk to her and then we'll trade. whoo hoo!

ok great
i will be there

okay thanks alot

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom