• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Looking for 5IVs for breeding

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm really amping up my breeding efforts. I am specifically interested in dragon & monster types but I am interested in any 5 IV breedjects that are no longer needed. (6 IV would be great but unrealistic.) I currently have 5 IV tyrunts, charmanders and axews.
Let me know - thanks in advance!!

2123-0255-8790

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635
Reaction score
I've got quite a few Timid Amaura breedjects (almost a whole box of perfect 5ivs and a few 6v).My FC is in my signature, but I don't know what's your timezone. Mine is UTC+1 Paris.

Reaction score
I'm eastern time zone but with kids, work and grad school I'm almost always up! Interested in any you're willing to part with. Let me know what you want!

Reaction score
I've got quite a few Timid Amaura breedjects (almost a whole box of perfect 5ivs and a few 6v).My FC is in my signature, but I don't know what's your timezone. Mine is UTC+1 Paris.
Added you!

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635
Reaction score
Honestly, send me anything you want : I'm trying to make as much room as possible in my boxes. XD

How about we trade in 8 hours as of this post ?

Zetsubou
Reaction score
I have a 5IV eevee, goomy, gible and fletchling for the tyrunt and axew