• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for 5th Gen Starters

Protoboy

Reaction score
EDIT: I have all the starters now. I wanted to thank everyone that helped me get them, especially Richie. Thanks pal!
If anyone has any suggestions for other pokemon to pick up along my run through the game (I only have the first gym badge) or want to trade me, let me know!

Hello Bulbagarden, I spend a lot of time on the IRC channel but I never come into the forums. I have just started my Pokemon White and I was wondering if anyone had any extra starters that they bred and wanted to trade off. I am currently looking for all 3 and I'm not really too worried about gender or natures, I just want to experiment with them, and having the 1.5x exp will be nice. Currently I'm still searching for:

Snivy- Obtained!
Tepig- Obtained!
Oshawott- Obtained!
I'll be honest, I JUST got the Pal Pad, and haven't even been thinking about catching other Pokemon besides the ones I've encountered before I get the 3 starters. If there is something that I can get you early in the game though, let me know and we can do a trade.

Also as well, if there are any pokemon that you'd feel like being generous enough to trade off to me, I'd love you for it. I'm just trying to get my feet wet with this generation, and learning about all the new Pokemon there are, so trades are welcome!

If you're on the IRC chat, whisper me; I'm always on the chat. Also, you can PM me your Friend Code on the forum and we can trade that way.

Thank you guys so much! Proto

Last edited:
I have a spare Servine... I'll breed it for a Snivy, and send it your way. No fee whatsoever~

Great! I'll be waiting in the Union Room for you guys, I already added your codes to my Pal Pad. Don't feel rushed or anything, I'll be around all night. PM me if you have any other questions, though. Thank you so much!

I have a snivy, I'm looking for Jolteon and latias at the moment?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom