• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Looking for 6 various Pokemon

Eaten by Giratina...
Reaction score
I'm looking for Cacnea, Bulbasaur, Scyther, Ledyba, Gligar, and Skorupi. I would like them all at once, and in return I will trade one of my fully EV'd LV 100 Gliscor with its DW ability Poison Heal holding the Toxic Orb and 5 fodder Pokemon.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
I'm looking for Cacnea, Bulbasaur, Scyther, Ledyba, Gligar, and Skorupi. I would like them all at once, and in return I will trade one of my fully EV'd LV 100 Gliscor with its DW ability Poison Heal holding the Toxic Orb and 5 fodder Pokemon.
I can get this done. Any preferred nature/ genders on these pokemon?

Eaten by Giratina...
Reaction score
I can get this done. Any preferred nature/ genders on these pokemon?
Yeah, this is for breeding purposes so Cacnea, Scyther, and Gligar Male, and the rest Female, if you can.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Yeah, this is for breeding purposes so Cacnea, Scyther, and Gligar Male, and the rest Female, if you can.
Can do. ^^ I'll have all 6 bred and ready for tomorrow is that fine?