• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Looking for 6 various Pokemon

Eaten by Giratina...
Reaction score
I'm looking for Cacnea, Bulbasaur, Scyther, Ledyba, Gligar, and Skorupi. I would like them all at once, and in return I will trade one of my fully EV'd LV 100 Gliscor with its DW ability Poison Heal holding the Toxic Orb and 5 fodder Pokemon.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
I'm looking for Cacnea, Bulbasaur, Scyther, Ledyba, Gligar, and Skorupi. I would like them all at once, and in return I will trade one of my fully EV'd LV 100 Gliscor with its DW ability Poison Heal holding the Toxic Orb and 5 fodder Pokemon.
I can get this done. Any preferred nature/ genders on these pokemon?

Eaten by Giratina...
Reaction score
I can get this done. Any preferred nature/ genders on these pokemon?
Yeah, this is for breeding purposes so Cacnea, Scyther, and Gligar Male, and the rest Female, if you can.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
Yeah, this is for breeding purposes so Cacnea, Scyther, and Gligar Male, and the rest Female, if you can.
Can do. ^^ I'll have all 6 bred and ready for tomorrow is that fine?