• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for a few pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souperzombie

Reaction score
The Pokemon I am looking for are [from highest to lowest priority]:

Any untouched legitimate Shiny Rayquaza*
Untouched Fancy Vivillion with English name*
Any untouched Mew with English name*
Untouched Pokebank Celebi with English name*

I have several legendaries to offer:
  • Deoxys: Level 80, Bashful nature, small amount of Xp, English name, ΩRαS-native, Ultra ball.
  • Kyogre: Level 50, Gentle nature, probably untouched, Japanese name, Apparently imported from HGSS, Master ball.
  • Rayquaza: Level 70, Timid nature, untouched, Imported from Gen 3, Master ball.
  • Palkia: Level 50, Adamant nature, untouched, ΩRαS-native, Ultra ball.
  • Dialga: Level 47, Adamant nature, untouched, Imported from Gen IV, Ultra ball.
  • Virizion: Level 42, Gentle Nature, untouched, imported from Gen V, Dusk Ball, has Pokerus.
  • Terrakion: Level 42, Quirky nature, untouched, imported from Gen V, Dusk ball, has Pokerus.
  • Cobalion: Level 78, Gentle nature, has been used, Imported from Gen V, Dusk ball, has had Pokerus.
  • Mewtwo: Level 70, Brave nature, untouched, probably imported from Gen IV, Master ball.
  • Zygarde: Level 70, Hasty nature, untouched, from Kalos over GTS, Master ball.
  • Ho-Oh: Level 50, Quiet nature, large amount of XP, ΩRαS-native, Ultra ball, has Pokerus.
  • Lugia: Level 50, Jolly nature, small amount of XP, HM slave, ΩRαS-native, Ultra ball.
  • Thundurus: Level 50, Hardy nature, small amount of XP, ΩRαS-native, Ultra ball.
  • Tornadus: Level 50, Lonely nature, small amount of XP, ΩRαS-native, Ultra ball.
  • Landorus: Level 70, Impish nature, negligible amount of XP, Imported from Gen V, Timer ball, has Pokerus.
  • Articuno: Level 70, Rash nature, untouched, ΩRαS-native, Dusk ball.
  • A few copies of Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, the Legendary birds, Legendary beasts, Legendary golems, and Lake guardians, all of which are legitimate but imported from earlier gens and mostly in Master balls.
May add to this list in the future.

*For these I will be willing to trade one of the shinies in my signature. I also have an untouched 2008 Gamestop Deoxys, an untouched french Spring 2010 Shiny/Pikachu-colored Pichu, and a Wishmaker Jirachi for trade, preferably one for the Vivillion. With the exception of the Rayquaza clones are OK, hacks are not.

Last edited:
You got that Moltres quick!

I can do the Fletchling with at least 5IVs. You haven't specified a nature though?

I just got lucky over the GTS. Also Adamant is preferred for the Fletchling.

Fletchling is done. Sorry to be a pain but could you post the stats of Groudon, Rauquaza, Landorus & Yveltal please? I'll work out the IVs myself and give you a quick decision.

Last edited:
Sure thing. Give me a minute, I'm importing some pokemon from SS.

Here you go.

Groudon:
Hp 158
Attack 168
Defense 134
Sp. Atk 95
Sp. Def 95
speed 90

Rayquaza:
Hp 229
Attack 204
Defense 152
Sp. Atk 222
Sp. Def 145
Speed 156

Landorus:
Hp 209
Attack 201
Defense 156
Sp. Atk 157
Sp. Def 133
Speed 149

Yveltal:
Hp 201
Attack 151
Defense 121
Sp. Atk 135
Sp. Def 116
Speed 108

Yveltal it is. I'm online now and will be idling for a few hours yet.

@Souperzombie; Sorry, had to cancel. Forgot to check the ability and didn't realize it wasn't HA ... my apologies for overlooking it. I'll keep breeding and actually use my eyes this time.

Done, and this time I mean it. TR me when you're ready.

Don't have facebook, don't intend to get it. And don't advertise.

In no way am I advertising, for one! I am trying to help you and the Pokemon Trading Community out. Advertising is when you are trying to make money by getting views or likes. I am simply a Pokémon loving gamer who strives to help out other gamers as well!

In saying this, I also do a lot of breeding to help people out! So if you need help, my FC: 4227-3664-0254.

I mean as long as I am not "advertising" my "breeding company"

Advertising is defined as the act of drawing attention to some kind of product or service to promote it. Getting money from it or not is irrelevant. And you ARE advertising, even if you are not aware of it. And because your advertising is intended to draw attention to your Facebook page or whatever, quickly creating an account just to comment on this thread isn't going to help you. And because of your seemingly overeagerness for wanting to "help people out" you have lost my interest and I do not want to trade with you.

I get nothing out of a facebook page becoming popular. And I did NOT create this account to promote a FB page. I use other forums as well as this one to trade with people. I have just recently googled "pokémon forums" and seen this one. By no means am I abusing Forum use to Advertise. I am sorry you see it that way though. I do not play pokémon to battle but primarily to train pokémon and trade them. So how would me introducing a FB page that would help people to connect and trade with one another be advertising?

anyways, I am not trying to hog your thread to discuss this. You are here to look for pokémon and that I will leave for you to continue to do. Happy Trading/Catching!

Okay, let's get back on track ...

I actually haven't ever sketched moves before, but I should be able to get you a Technician Smeargle with Happy Hour tonight. It'll take me a bit longer to get one that's Adamant though.

Edit - So my inexperience with Smeargle has bitten me on the arse quite a few times. I can still get you an Adamant Technician Smeargle w/ Happy Hour, but it will take quite a bit of time and won't be tonight. I do have a Brave one if that suits, otherwise I'll keep trying later on and let you know when I've got it.

Last edited:
If it's causing you a lot of trouble I can take the Brave one, the nature isn't that much of a bother to me now. What do you want for it?

I suspect someone more competent than me can find a way around this that doesn't mean sketching and catching every Smeargle then checking if it has the right nature/ability. Unfortunately for these people (should they exist), I'm the one with the event Inkay.

Groudon would No wait that Kyogre will do just fine, thanks.

Edit: I hope you enjoy that Smeargle more than the sodding rain and wind banging against my (our?) window(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom