• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

SwSh Looking for a few Sword exclusives

busy
Reaction score
I need the following Sword exclusives.
- Seedot
- Mawile
- Rufflet
- Swirlix (with Whipped Dream)
- Passimian
- Flapple (a Tart Apple will be fine)
- Stonjourner

- Indeedee (male)

I have most Shield exclusives at this point (excluding Drampa), and I also have all starters.
- Larvitar
- Corsola
- Lotad
- Croagunk
- Solosis
- Vullaby
- Spritzee
- Goomy
- Appletun
- Eiscue
- Indeedee (female)

Last edited:
Geek of the Games
Reaction score
@Mintaka I can get you the Seedot, Mawile, Rufflet, Passimian, Tart Apple, and Stonjourner. In exchange, I need the Solosis, Spirtzee, and Goomy. As I know that's 5 Mons I'm offering to 3 on your end, you can give me any two filler Mons of your choice. I'll have to do some breeding first, but send me a conversation or whatever it's called here and we'll talk trade.

busy
Reaction score
@Mintaka I can get you the Seedot, Mawile, Rufflet, Passimian, Tart Apple, and Stonjourner. In exchange, I need the Solosis, Spirtzee, and Goomy. As I know that's 5 Mons I'm offering to 3 on your end, you can give me any two filler Mons of your choice. I'll have to do some breeding first, but send me a conversation or whatever it's called here and we'll talk trade.
Cool, that works for me.
Did you get all the fossil Pokemon? Since I need to send five Pokemon, I can give fossils if you need them.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Cool, that works for me.
Did you get all the fossil Pokemon? Since I need to send five Pokemon, I can give fossils if you need them.
I have all but one fossil Mon: Dracovish, as my luck with "harvesting" the fossils has been rather low. So, if you could give me the two necessary fossils for it, then that'll be great.

Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
I can get you a Swirlix with whipped Dream, and a male Indeedee. Would you be fine to trade for a Spritzee (with a sachet) and either Grookey or Sobble?