• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for a Gen. III Dusclops (for Heartgold)

PD83

Reaction score
I want a Dusclops from Generation III because I want one that knows Dynamicpunch (so I can evolve it into Dusknoir).

P.S Can it be in a normal pokeball please? I'm doing something that involves all my Pokemon in an average pokeball.

Well, if he's hatched in RSE he'll be in a regular PokeBall. =P I can breed one for ya. What do you have in return?

As long as it has DynamicPunch and I can teach it Pain Split (somehow) :p

*Looks at inventory*

WARNING: Long list.
Metagross, Jumpluff, Croagunk, Weavile, Uxie, Salamence, Shedinja, Staraptor, Entei, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Porygon Z, Eevee, Suicune, Lugia, Scizor, Azelf, Sceptile, Arcanine, Latias, Kyogre, Skuntank, Raikou, Hitmontop, Gyarados, Jolteon, Dratini, Onix, Haunter, Snorlax, Dialga, Alakazam, Feraligatr, Palkia, Muk, Piloswine, Heracross, Donphan, Lucario, Shieldon, Charizard, Poliwrath, Rotom, Nidoking, Kingdra.

I have to look at my Platinum inventory because I have some of my HG pokemon transferred there. Only ones I can remember from there off the top of my head are Machamp and Giratina.

I'm willing to part with any of them. Except the starter evolutions, legendaries, or rare pokemon (i.e Lucario, Rotom).

Notable ones I'm perfectly okay with trading:
Salamence, Staraptor, Arcanine, Hitmontop, Weavile. Most others are okay to trade, but I won't trade Metagross or Jumpluff.

Ooh, are any of those Pokemon nickname-able? I'm interested in Poliwrath if nicknames are possible. oAo

Poliwrath has no nickname currently. I've never given any of my Pokemon nicknames because I'm bad at it :p

Well, if you can change his nickname I can come up with one? oAo I like nicknames, no matter how "plain". owo

Okay, message me when you think of a nickname for Poliwrath, and then we'll settle things from there.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom