• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for a Keldeo

PiPie314

Pi-rygon
Reaction score
I'm looking for a LEGIT(Not hacked) Keldeo.(Everyone wants one!)
I'm offering the following:
Event Darkrai
Jhoto Celebi
Sinjoh ruins Graitina(with Griseous Orb)
Honen Mew

I can trade you one. What are the OTs amd Natures of your Pokemon?

I'm looking for a LEGIT(Not hacked) Keldeo.(Everyone wants one!)
I'm offering the following:
Event Darkrai
Jhoto Celebi
Sinjoh ruins Graitina(with Griseous Orb)
Honen Mew

i have a legit event keldeo...
Shokotan Keldeo / Naughty/ level 15
OT : しょこたん / Pokemon movie 12
cherrish ball

is the mew the old see map in emerald one...also is it UT
also what event is the darkraii
& can i have the details on the celebi

@Born Villain
On Mew I'm not so sure because it was traded. The summary says: "Apparently arrived at Lv.10 after a long travel through time. Fateful encounter" I'm pretty sure it is because the Old Sea Map is the only way to get a gen. III mew.

Darkrai is from the May 2012 event

Celebi is from the Winter 2011 event, I think it was for the Zoroark movie, and came from "A special place"

@Tabor
Mew:Timid, OT Aura, probably a Far Away Isle one.
Darkrai: Brave nature, OT 2012MAY
Graitina: Adamant nature, from the Sinjoh ruins Arceus event
Celebi:Naive nature, OT WIN2011

BTW first person to post a offer gets the trade

Last edited:
@Born Villain
On Mew I'm not so sure because it was traded. The summary says: "Apparently arrived at Lv.10 after a long travel through time. Fateful encounter" I'm pretty sure it is because the Old Sea Map is the only way to get a gen. III mew.

Darkrai is from the May 2012 event

Celebi is from the Winter 2011 event, I think it was for the Zoroark movie, and came from "A special place"

@Tabor
Mew:Timid, OT Aura, probably a Far Away Isle one.
Darkrai: Brave nature, OT 2012MAY
Graitina: Adamant nature, from the Sinjoh ruins Arceus event
Celebi:Naive nature, OT WIN2011

BTW first person to post a offer gets the trade

if the celebi is ut we have a deal

Celebi has one level, and probably a few evs(I could try to remove the evs though)

Sadly I leveled the mew quite a bit D:, My friend code is 4599-7313-6768

Just a heads up to y'all, there are no English Old Sea Chart Mews as it was only distributed in Japan.
However there was an event for the Aura Mew. I'd encourage you to hack check it.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom