• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for a Magby

Shockpulse

Pokémon Collector
Reaction score
Hello, there!
I recently completed everything in the Virbank Complex, and was wondering if any players of Black 2 (or any game, really) might be interested in trading a Magby to me? If so, I hope it's not too much trouble to ask it to be nicknamed "Agni" as well.

Thank you for your time, whether or not you can help!

If you're not fussed about gender/EV's etc I can probably breed you one? Will be home in 90 minutes so can trade then if you'll be around?

If you're not fussed about gender/EV's etc I can probably breed you one? Will be home in 90 minutes so can trade then if you'll be around?

Thank you very much! I don't mind about gender, nature, EVs, or anything like that. Unfortunately, I can't trade until about 12:00 your time, since I'm currently at school (yay for free time!) and the wireless will let my laptop on, but not my DS. But, I'll be home all day tomorrow so anytime then or this weekend works.

Alright, that works. Would 22:00 or so be an alright time for you? Well, 16:00 my time zone.

I'm sorry! Something important has come up and I will only be available early in the morning or late in the evening tomorrow. Again, I'm sorry! But hopefully we can get this to work eventually.

Okay, come to the conclusion that a 6-hour time difference isn't going to work, so does anyone else have a Magby named "Agni" they would be interested in trading my way?

I have several Magbys, but none that I can nickname (I'm playing White 2 as well, and got all my Magbys through trades). Would you still be interested in it?

I cant send PM's yet xD. I'll be waiting at the wifi club, my FC is on my profile.

Your Magby's waiting!

Alrighty! Just give me a few minutes to backtrack out of this sewer, hehe.

Thank you very much! (^_^)
I've never traded on Generation V WiFi before. It's pretty neat how you can choose any Pokémon, not just from your team!

Thank you very much! (^_^)
I've never traded on Generation V WiFi before. It's pretty neat how you can choose any Pokémon, not just from your team!

You are welcome. Glad to help.
Yeah! I love how you can offer different ones to trade. Makes it easier and friendlier =).

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom