• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for a Master Ball or two

JewelsVerne

Who am I? Where am I?
Reaction score
After 14 years of playing Pokemon I finally encountered my first wild shiny Pokemon while in the Friend Safari (YAY!). I had already caught Mewtwo and Zygarde, so I used my Master Ball to catch it a) because what else was I going to use my Master Ball for and b) I was afraid it would run away or I'd kill it or...something. And then sad.

I'm super excited about it, but now I don't have a Master Ball, and what if it doesn't take another 14 years for me to encounter another shiny!? So, I'm wondering if anyone has a Master Ball or two they could send my way? I don't really care how they are/were generated, I'd just like to have a couple in my bag just in case.

I don't really know what's fair for a couple Master Balls, but let me know if you're looking for something specific. I don't really have anything in the way of rare Pokemon (other than my new shiny Liepard...and I don't think I'll be parting with her anytime soon), but I'll do my best to find something you're looking for.

Thank you!

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro.png

my first shiny encounter in this game too
after almost 10 years playing every pokemon game -_-

but, rather than you need the master ball
why dont you use bargain power (O-Power more info : here) to buy some pokeball with low price?

Attachments

• sad-i-know-that-feel-bro.png
    sad-i-know-that-feel-bro.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 54
I guess I'm more concerned about encountering a shiny pokemon and it fleeing or self destructing (a self destructing shiny Graveler would be my luck lol) or me causing it to faint, which is why having a master ball handy would be nice.

I guess I'm more concerned about encountering a shiny pokemon and it fleeing or self destructing (a self destructing shiny Graveler would be my luck lol) or me causing it to faint, which is why having a master ball handy would be nice.

in that case, yeah it must be have master ball lol
thats why i never use demaging move if encountering shiny pokes
(such false swipe, cause there is a pokes that have move recoil demage)
just use status move like paralyze/sleep and keep spamming poke ball lol
and dont ever use ability like flame body to fight shiny pokes

I have a spare Master Ball (caught all my legends with Ultra Balls). I'm looking primarily for Magmortar, Dusknoir, or Electivire.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom