• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for a Mew

davis.g105

Reaction score
I am seeking a Mew, all I care about is that it is legit.

I have to offer:

Gamestop Meloetta with a Gentle Nature at level 50
Mesprit with a Jolly Nature at level 100
Terrakion with a Brave Nature at level 42
Cobalion with a Hasty Nature at level 42
Uxie with a Timid Nature at level 50
Azelf with a Lax Nature at level 50

I received Mesprit in a trade, do not know the origins of it. I received the event pokemon personally and caught the other legendaries in my games before I got rid of Pearl.

I'm willing to trade two legendary pokemon for Mew as it is an event pokemon.

Sorry for the delayed response, work has been crazy. I can usually trade after 9PM MST, as well as any time set up prior on weekends

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom