• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for a Razor Claw

FallenIdol_453

Reaction score
Hi! I want to evolve a Sneasal for my ice-type team in Black 2, but I don't have the Razor Claw required for it. Does anyone have a spare they're willing to part with?

I'll be able to trade today and for the rest of the week, so let me know if you want to help.

I can help. :3 I have TONS of razor claws. I'm available now to trade, so let me know what you wanna do. :D
-Jenna, a.k.a Darktina.

Yep, here you go. ^-^
1206-9131-8538-this is for Black 2. I'll add you right now. :D

@Dark Type Pinrcess~; Added you. Just in case I miss another reply, I'll head down to the wi-fi room right now.

Gwah, I am SO sorry for not being on. I thought you had already logged off, so I went to play Poptropica. D: I'm so sorry!
What time are you available tomorrow? We can set a time tomorrow? (I'm going to bed pretty quick here, so I can't do it right now incase you're going to be on now.)

Lol, we might have problems, though. It won't let you contact me to start the trade. >.> Might have to re-login to the wifi. :p

It's okay, we got it working! ^-^ Please enjoy your razor claw. Sorry it took forever for you to get it. X_X

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom