• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for a Rowlet (SV) (Complete)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I'm looking for a Rowlet. I missed out on the raid event (and even if I didn't I wouldn't have a Mon that can take it on) so I'm looking for a Rowlet that was bred from the Decidueye event. Nature, gender, IVs, none of that matters, though I'd like it in something other than a Poke Ball. In exchange, name your price and I'll see if I can provide it (sans shinies, since I don't really have any). I also have a handful of 6 IV foreign Dittos that I got from Surprise Trades if those tickle your fancy. Just let me know and I'll see what I can provide. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I can also breed up Mons like Scorbunny, Froakie, Oshawott, and Hisuian Zorua, along with several HA Mons. So if any of those tickle you fancy let me know.

Last edited:
Hello!
If you are still looking for a Rowlet, I'd be happy to help with that. I'm open as to what I'm traded in return. As a Violet player, I'd love a Slither Wing, especially one with a fun title or is bigger than normal. The only thing I really need for my Dex completion is to register Koraidon. If you have one and or comfortable with the idea, a trade back with it would be sublime!
Thanks for your time and I hope your day is a good one

Hello!
If you are still looking for a Rowlet, I'd be happy to help with that. I'm open as to what I'm traded in return. As a Violet player, I'd love a Slither Wing, especially one with a fun title or is bigger than normal. The only thing I really need for my Dex completion is to register Koraidon. If you have one and or comfortable with the idea, a trade back with it would be sublime!

Yes, I'm still looking for the Rowlet. You want a Slither Wing in return? I can scrounge one up. I'll even throw in a TM of your choice as a bonus. I'll let you know when I got one to trade. Talk then.

Hello!

Okay, I got the Slither Wing. Took a while to find a decent nature but it's ready to go. And let me know what TM you want to go with it. Talk then.

Okay, I got the Slither Wing. Took a while to find a decent nature but it's ready to go. And let me know what TM you want to go with it. Talk then.
Alright Excellent! Your Rowlet is all ready to go. For the TM, TM084 Stomping Tantrum would awesome. TM079 Dazzling Gleam or TM162 Bug Buzz are great too.
I should be on about 12-1 today and likely again in the evening 7 or so. Tomorrow I can be even more flexible on times. The link code will be 0369-9630

Alright Excellent! Your Rowlet is all ready to go. For the TM, TM084 Stomping Tantrum would awesome. TM079 Dazzling Gleam or TM162 Bug Buzz are great too.
I should be on about 12-1 today and likely again in the evening 7 or so. Tomorrow I can be even more flexible on times. The link code will be 0369-9630

7 PM works for me. By the way, what time zone are you? I'm Eastern Standard Time (New York). Just so we can ensure we catch each other. Talk then.

7 PM works for me. By the way, what time zone are you? I'm Eastern Standard Time (New York). Just so we can ensure we catch each other. Talk then.
I'm Pacific Time, so about 3 hours behind you. I'm getting on about now and I can try again 7:45 your time. If we end up missing each other tonight, go ahead and post the next time that works best for you. I'll be sure to check the thread 1st thing tomorrow morning.

I'm Pacific Time, so about 3 hours behind you. I'm getting on about now and I can try again 7:45 your time. If we end up missing each other tonight, go ahead and post the next time that works best for you. I'll be sure to check the thread 1st thing tomorrow morning.

Okay, I'll be on momentarily. See you on the air.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom