• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Looking for a Shiny Ralts

Rexcalibur

Reaction score
Hi i'm looking for a Shiny Ralts for my sister, I have not had luck hunting for it.
And then I learned that breed Phione don't have trade restrictions like most Mythical Pokémon.
I can probably get a specific nature if you want one but I don't know how to competitive breed with Ditto so I can't promise good IVs.

If possible a beneficial nature for Mega Gardevoir would be best, Gender doesn't mater, but she would like it to be nicknamed Iza (that's spelled i z a, its hard to tell what the first letter is) and it would be nice for it to be low level so she can use it in Ultra Moon.

If you are open to trading i'm willing to give a gold bottle cap in addition to the Phione.

Hi, I have a shiny Ralts that I got from WonderTrade. Its a female Level 1 with the name AusLove7 (they named it, not me) and its in a Luxury Ball. It has 6 IV and the clover symbol. I can't attest to it being legit, but you can have it if you like.

I would like it but this is the first time i'm trading over a forum so I don't know how, so if you could explain I would appreciate it, I assume you will take the Phione?

Hi Rexcalibur, sorry for late reply. I'm assuming you have either the Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon game. Go to the home screen on the 3DS and look for the smiling orange square. Click on that. Click on Register friend,choose Internet, enter my Friend Code, mine is 0791-4749-1403. I'll confirm you as a friend. Then we need to schedule a time and day for the trade. I'm available anytime, I'm in the Pacific Time zone. When your ready to trade, go into the USUM game and go into the Festival Plaza, select Trade, select Link Trade, there should be a list of people and one of the names should be me (Friend List). The rest is pretty self explanatory. Whatever you want to trade is ok with me. If you're interested, give me about 5 minutes to clone the pokemon and I can trade it right back to you including the item it held.

Ok, I think I did it, it asked for your name so I put in your username and now its asking for you to put in my FC which is 4871-4462-0860. My mii is called Cor.
So tell me when you have confirmed me or if I need to do something else. Then we can pick a day and time.

Hi, everything should be good to go. I should be available at about 8pm this Sunday Nov 18 (Pacific Time) If anything changes or need a different time, just let me know.

I forgot to mention, if you're really looking for a shiny Ralts that you can customize, I suggest you get a foreign ditto so you can use the Masuda method to breed a shiny Ralts. With the Masuda method you have a 1/1365 chance of getting a shiny. I have the Shiny charm (increases the chance of a shiny, complete the Pokedex), the oval charm (eggs produced faster), and a Flame Body pokemon (like Talonflame, hatch eggs faster). The odds are now 1 in 512 and I usually get a shiny within 400 eggs using the Magikarp swap method. It usually takes about 4 hours or so of breeding. Without the Shiny charm, it might take 8-10 hours to breed a shiny. If you'd like a Japanese 6IV ditto to help get you started, just reply what nature you'd like.

Sorry for the late reply but that time should work.
Edit: It looks like my confirmation was to late or I got the time conversion wrong sorry.
Can we try again another time?

Last edited:
Hi, sorry I wasn't available Sunday night. I can do Tuesday night at 7pm (Pacific). let me know if that time is ok. Thanks.

I forgot to mention you will need to press the internet button on the bottom right of the festival plaza before you click on the Trade button.

So what is your in game name?
Edit: nvm and thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry about taking so long to pick the pokemon, I got confused I thought you had an umbreon to trade. Good luck breeding with the Japanese Ditto, it really helps with the Masuda method.

It's ok, you mentioned the Magikarp swap method although I do want to use it I never understood how it works.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom