• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for a V-Create Victini.

Shego

Misty's rival
Reaction score
Hey guys. How are you doing today? I'm doing fine. This is going to be a long shot. I'm looking for a Victini that has the Jolly nature, as well as having the move, V-Create,and Bolt Strike at least. Not fake, not cloned,and not hacked. Just a legit one. As for the IVs on the Victini that has Jolly Nature, as well as having the moves V-Create and Bolt Strike at the very least must have its followings...

31/31/31/x/31/31
HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed

or

31/31/31/31/31/31

Edit: The IVs.
Edit 2: The Offers.
Edit 3: I forgot to mention breeding

Offerings: HA Squirtles (with Egg Moves such as Aura Sphere,and Dragon Pulse), HA Torchics, HA Driburs, HA Gligars, HA Froakies, HA Treeckos, HA Chimchars, HA Bagons (With Dragon Dance,Dragon Pulse,and Hydro Pump) HA Shroomish (with an egg move such as Bullet Seed), HA Snivys, HA Tepigs, HA Cyndaquils, HA Totodiles, HA Alomomolas, HA Goomys. As for the IVs, it has 4-5 Max IVs. I have some legendaries as well. I can breed pokemon as well. Anything for this pokemon.

FC: 2423-6435-4556
IGN: Shego

Friend Safari: (Fighting Type)
Mienfoo,Sawk,and Breloom

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom