• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Absol, Leafeon, Umbreon, Scyther, Ivysaur

PitifulRain

Reaction score
Don't know what you'd want in return, let me know? I don't have much on my white but i have more on my ss, including a shiny tentacool?

@PitifulRain
I Can get you an Absol (DW If you want), and 2 Eevees (for Leafeon and Umbreon) like right now... and I could get you the bulbasaur, and Sycther if you want.

Im deffinitely interested in the Shiny Tentacool! Is it Legit? ( and Is it UT?)

@PitifulRain
I Can get you an Absol (DW If you want), and 2 Eevees (for Leafeon and Umbreon) like right now... and I could get you the bulbasaur, and Sycther if you want.

Im deffinitely interested in the Shiny Tentacool! Is it Legit? ( and Is it UT?)

I just got an absol through the indirect trades(whatever its called) and i don't want eevees for umbreon, but im interested in bulbasaur and scyther. The tentacool I caught, so yeah its legit but its on ss. What's ut?
What does dw do? Like how is it different?

I have a crap load of Scyther (MMing it), so I can give you one.

I just got an absol through the indirect trades(whatever its called) and i don't want eevees for umbreon, but im interested in bulbasaur and scyther. The tentacool I caught, so yeah its legit but its on ss. What's ut?
What does dw do? Like how is it different?
OK thats fine. and Ok so do you want me to evole the Eevees into Umbreon and Leafeon? and Ok :) and that sounds good :)
Do you have an extra DS to trasfer or will you need to trade it on SS? and UT = Untouched, which means have you trained it any.
and DW = Dream World and It gives the Pokémon from Dream World unique abilities they can only have if they were obtain from Dream World.

I haven't trained it at all, I don't like tentacool so yeah heh.
I don't have a second ds, I've been wanting to transfer my pokemon to white but haven't managed to yet.
If cosmos can do it all that would lots easier. And if you could evolve the eevees that would be awesome. What will you want for it all?

I haven't trained it at all, I don't like tentacool so yeah heh.
I don't have a second ds, I've been wanting to transfer my pokemon to white but haven't managed to yet.
If cosmos can do it all that would lots easier. And if you could evolve the eevees that would be awesome. What will you want for it all?

OK thats amazing!♥
and ok dont worry about it I can trade you on my Pearl :)
And yes I can get it all for you :)
and Do you have any other shiny pokémon you'd be willing to trade? (If not then the Tentacool alone is fine)
:)

Only red gyarados.
So trade everything else on b/w and then tentacool on ss and pearl?

Only red gyarados.
So trade everything else on b/w and then tentacool on ss and pearl?

Ok then just the tentacool. Will be fine :)
and yes thats how it'll work.
(just trade me random pokemon on your White, but if you could trade me a blitzle that'd be cool :3)
And if you give me about 30-40 minutes i can get it all done if you and then we can trade)

I'd love one!
Ok, then you shall get one :D and Could we trade for the Tentcool right now?
(because i have to change my wifi to a different type, which takes a few minutes so could we just trade right now, I'm also using my Pearl right now so it'll be more convienant)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom