• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for an Enigma Berry [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life

oh my
Reaction score
hello! I'm looking to get my hands on an enigma berry and was wondering if anyone would be up for a trade?

I can offer a variety of things in return, so feel free to ask. I'm restarting my version of Alpha Sapphire soon so if you'd like any legendaries available from that game I can get those, as well as any mega stones. I can also IV breed a majority of Pokémon and have a good range of hidden ability Pokémon, so if that'd interest you feel free to see if I can breed you something. I also have Starf and Lansat berries to offer, but if you have Enigma berries you probably wouldn't want those. ^^

That's about all the good stuff I can think of. Feel free to ask about anything that wasn't mentioned or specified.

Thanks!

Give me all you offered (?)
Seriously I have a bunch I farmed in my Y version, just tell me the times you are avalaible to trade. No need to give anything in return.

Give me all you offered (?)
Seriously I have a bunch I farmed in my Y version, just tell me the times you are avalaible to trade. No need to give anything in return.

You sure? I wouldn't mind at least giving you something small for helping out. ;o;

And I can trade whenever really since I'll be home for the rest of the day. If you want, feel free to shoot me a message on discord when you're able to. & Thanks WC - appreciate the the help! (~:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom