• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DISCUSSION: Looking For An Idea Partner

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
Feel free to delete if this isn't allowed :3

I'm looking for a semi long term writing partner where I can slap ideas at for my fic so I can find motivation to keep writing my outline.
If possible, I'd like my partner to be familiar with the Legends Arceus plot and be a fan of Adaman/Volo (or not be picky about ships cause I have A LOT). I'd also like someone familiar with Scarlet/Violet (and possibly have played the DLCs or don't care about spoilers).
If you're interested just reply to this or even dm me and we can discuss where we'd like to talk tho I mostly hang around Discord

Feel free to delete if this isn't allowed :3

I'm looking for a semi long term writing partner where I can slap ideas at for my fic so I can find motivation to keep writing my outline.
If possible, I'd like my partner to be familiar with the Legends Arceus plot and be a fan of Adaman/Volo (or not be picky about ships cause I have A LOT). I'd also like someone familiar with Scarlet/Violet (and possibly have played the DLCs or don't care about spoilers).
If you're interested just reply to this or even dm me and we can discuss where we'd like to talk tho I mostly hang around Discord
I know quite a bit about Legends and S/V. I don’t have Discord tho. What do you need help with?

I know quite a bit about Legends and S/V. I don’t have Discord tho. What do you need help with?
Just random ideas to see if they make sense or are interesting really
Need a bouncing board to verify the plot is at least cohesive too lol
We could dm or use tumblr if you're interested

Are you looking to make a Pokémon game or wot?
I believe this user is trying to work on fic ideas, as the section they're posting in is for generally speaking, writing things only.

That being said, you may want to take a look at our public Discord's #writing channel? Large servers like that aren't for everyone (myself included, so you will not find me there LOL), but it may be a good place to look for ideas / like-minded writers. We also have our Plot Bunny Zoo thread (which is probably in need of a revampʕº̫͡ºʔ), which might also interest you? Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for!

Back
Top Bottom