• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for anything to trade :)

VulpixQueen

Pokemon Master in Training
Reaction score
I like trading for nicknames and pokemon from different games, I find it fun and enjoy it!

Currently I am playing on Omega Ruby and trade on that however I do have Ultra sun and moon as well to trade on there :) (im just not as far yet so not alot of options)

I like trading for nicknames and pokemon from different games, I find it fun and enjoy it!

Currently I am playing on Omega Ruby and trade on that however I do have Ultra sun and moon as well to trade on there :) (im just not as far yet so not alot of options)
Hello, are you still available?

I've got some breeding leftovers with various nicknames in Ultra Sun. The ones I'm offering at the moment are Ricochet the Hawlucha, Bazooka the Pikipek, Heatshot the Growlithe, and Eggbert the Exeggcute. You can pretty much give me anything in exchange, as I'm not looking for much of anything. Let me know if this interests you. Take care.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom