• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Looking for: Assorted Pokemon w/ H.A. (Almost there!)

OK, thank you for the information. I am preparing the Pokemon you requested as we speak, so within an hour I will get them ready.

Though, the story behind how you get those Legendary birds sound interesting.
Not specifically. I'm on a brazilian group on Facebook of Pokémon. The prices on anything Nintendo here is ridiculous, so many people resort to homebrew, and while they are at it, they hack stuff. This specific guy hacks event Pokémon that most people wouldn't have acess to, if any, 'cause there aren't any stores here for people to get these events. The Pokémon are all legal, though he makes some mistakes sometimes. Like giving out a lvl 5 no extra xp Virtual Console Mew with Modest nature. With that amount of xp, it should of have been Docile, but oh well.

I can get you HA Rattata (in AS, so I can breed you the Kanto version), Onix, Miltank and Pidgey. May I ask for HA Jangmo-o, Rockruff, Litleo, and Fomantis in return?
OK, I will prepare the Pokemon that you requested. Perhaps you could check back tomorrow and see if I have completed breeding those Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom