• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for Bulbasaur, Squirtle & Pokemon X Exclusives

I have a Squirtle and a Bulbasaur I could trade you I will be available to trade sometime today. I will be sure to let you know when.

Thank you! I may be away for a few hours but should be back later tonight, hopefully we can get something sorted :)

I will not be available until later as well. So I will monitor the thread until I see word from you that you are ready.

@kyle123;
If you need it I have a Swirlix that you can just have for a fodder Pokemon. And if you want it to evolve into Slurpuff I can give it a Whipped Dream.

Kyle, I will be available from 4:20 to around 6:30 or possibly later to trade. (I am on Central Time Zone where I am)

Okay added you :) Is there anything in particular you need? I don't have much on Y really but you never know! :)

Hm... I don't know. What do you have that you think someone would be interested in? If you don't mind listing like 3-10.

I'm a little confused actually (this is my first non wonder trade) how exactly do I trade with you? :p I added you to my 3DS friend list, but I can't find you within the game. I clicked on trade but your not on my friends list there?

It is my first as well. I assumed you would be on my friends on the PSS but I do not see you... I will google it and see what I get.

Is anything happening for you? You've appeared on my friends list and it shows me your trade request/allows me to ask you to trade, then goes to "communicating, please wait a moment" but then I get an error screen..

Hi guys, I've found that once you register a friend you need to go back to the main 3ds friend list to confirm it so they'll show up in game under friends on the PSS, or else the other user will show up as a passerby. :eek:

I hope this helps out you two! Even if you've already figured out the issue. xD;

Thanks for the help Dolce! Also, good trade Kyle. Thanks for the Froakie and Alakazam!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom