• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for ditto.

Phantom16

Shadow Pokemon Master.
Reaction score
I'am looking for ditto, not just any ditto.

I am looking for a 6ivs Ditto. so I can breed it to my chimchar.
I'll give away a shiny eevee to who's ever first to offer.

P.S: If the Ditto is also outside of america (like from japan an other). then I'll give away three shinys.

Don't have any hacked ditto. Gave that one away. However, I do have ditto in my FS so you could catch your own.

I have a shiny lv.100 JPN Ditto with six perfect IVs. I'm interested in what three shiny's you're giving away before I agree..

I have a shiny lv.100 JPN Ditto with six perfect IVs. I'm interested in what three shiny's you're giving away before I agree..

Alright deal. I was planing to give a shiny eevee, then the person pix's out the next two.

Edit:

The list of Pokemon that you would like to pick out:
Marowak
Mamoswine
Watchog
Vulpix(with hidden ability)
Pikachu
Zangoose
Rapidash
Manchop
Floatzel

Which once would you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got it, before I give you the other two I want to make sure that Ditto is perfect IV's. Cause I was trick last time and my Charmander was stolen. So here's was going to happen: I will trade eevee for ditto and exit out and see if it has perfect IV's or not. (cause if it's not then we just had a fair trade.) And if it's perfect then I'll trade you the other two for any Pokemon. Does that sounds good.

Name: Scott
Friend code: 3582-9077-2660

Hey Scott yeah that's fine.

I'm pretty sure it has the six IV's as I went to the guy in the pokemon centre. But I coud've got the wrong end of the stick and you've only got my word so I'm absolutely fine with that!

Dan

K I trust you. but when do you want to trade. tonight or tomorrow? my time is utah ( which you could tell underneath my avatar. )

Anytime between 12pm and 6pm your time (which works out between 6pm and 12am my time)

Or right now... I see you're online

Alright I'll try to be on by the time, I just keep missing by about 20 minutes. So hope to see soon.

Anytime between 12pm and 6pm your time (which works out between 6pm and 12am my time)

Or right now... I see you're online

O.K. when can you trade now? Just tell me day and time and that would be easier to catch.
Sorry that I missed you again by 20 minutes. (about)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom