• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Dream World Pokemon

Agamemnon

Wide-Ruling Son of Atreus
Reaction score
Currently looking for several female Pokemon with their Dream World Ability (needless to say, anything of the same evolutionary line would suffice):

- Politoad
- Tentacruel
- Salamence (trade pending)

Can offer female Dream World Eevees, Gliger, or Vulpix in exchange, as well as can offer dex fillers or breed pokemon to a specific gender/nature/non-DW ability.

Last edited:
I have Vulpix, Swinub and Gligar from DW. Do you have Rhyhorn, Horsea, Porygon, Spinarak, Stantler...? They are some that are missing im my pokedex.

Mr. Saturn,

I will start breeding a DW eevee right away - it may take a while, given the 6.25% chance of getting one that is both female and has its DW ability.

Siaght,

I shall obtain these in my Gen IV game, and transfer them forward, likely will be able to trade all 5 in about 20-30 minutes.

I have a DWF Timid Abra, but I won't be able to trade until tomorrow around this same time (or anytime later since I'm on Spring Break next week). I RNG abuse and clone too. Would that be fine?

I have a DWF Timid Abra, but I won't be able to trade until tomorrow around this same time (or anytime later since I'm on Spring Break next week). I RNG abuse and clone too. Would that be fine?

That would be fine by me. Is there anything you are looking for in exchange?

Anything is fine, a Sunkern or something random. I already have a DW Eevee. :)
For when I can trade tomorrow, add this FC Alice 4427 0779 7726.

Anything is fine, a Sunkern or something random. I already have a DW Eevee. :)
For when I can trade tomorrow, add this FC Alice 4427 0779 7726.

Done, thanks. FC for me is my BW2 one -0175 9252 1497

I'll trade you DWF Tentacool, Dratini, or Sableye for a Vanillite. I'll give you two of them if you'll nickname it "Bestest" for me, and you can just trade me some fodder pokemon for the second.

I'll trade you DWF Tentacool, Dratini, or Sableye for a Vanillite. I'll give you two of them if you'll nickname it "Bestest" for me, and you can just trade me some fodder pokemon for the second.

I can do that - do you have any preference on the Nature/Gender?

Oh, and I am using my Black 2 friend code. Can trade now if you would like.

Works with me. I already have those two bred so whatever time is good for you, though I'd prefer tomorrow.

Edit: I can trade now.

Very well, I shall wait. Any time after before 12:00 EST or after 16:00 EST works for me.

I apologize for my connectivity issues. If you are pressed for time, I would be more than happy to wait.

It may not be your wifi. That being said, we're both on so might as well get the trades done. I have a couple things I need to do, but I can delay them.

Thanks a ton! I apologize for the difficulties, and am grateful you took the time to gut it out and finish the trade today.

Just an update. Still looking for DWF Tentacruel and a DWF Politoed.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom