• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Dream Worlds

Bmalloy

Reaction score
Hello there, everyone! I'm trying to collect females of all of the evolutionary lines with released Dream World Abilities (Except for genderless Pokémon and the ones that don't have Dream World-Exclusive abilities). Below is a list of the ones that I currently have. I am willing to trade almost anything to get the ones I'm missing (completed Pokédex), including the legendaries listed below. Please offer only legitimate Pokémon, as that is what you will be receiving in turn. Please give me some time to breed if necessary.

All of my trades will have Pokérus active.

Tradeable Legendaries:
Calm Articuno (lvl 50)
Brave Zapdos (lvl 50)
Modest Moltres (lvl 50)
Quirky Mew (lvl 7) (Fateful - FAL2010)
Impish Lugia (lvl 46)
Jolly Ho-oh (lvl 53)
Modest Regirock (lvl 30)
Relaxed Regice (lvl 30)
Modest Registeel (lvl 30)
Bold Latias (lvl 40)
Jolly Latios (lvl 35)
Calm Kyogre (lvl 50)
Sassy Groudon (lvl 50)
Jolly Rayquaza (lvl 50)
Lax Uxie (lvl 50)
Bashful Mesprit (lvl 50)
Brave Azelf (lvl 50)
Timid Diagla (lvl 6)
Lonely Palkia (lvl 1)
Naive Regigas (lvl 1)
Careful Giratina (lvl 47)
Gentle Cresselia (lvl 50)
Timid Manaphy (lvl 16)
Careful Darkrai (lvl 50)

Tradeable Female Dream World Pokémon:
Pidgey
Nidoran♀/Nidoran♂
Abra
Tentacool
Farfetch'd
Shellder
Drowzee
Exeggcute
Kangaskhan
Magikarp
Eevee
Hoothoot
Ledyba
Spinarak
Mareep
Hoppip
Murkrow
Gligar
Smoochum
Elekid
Miltank
Poochena
Lotad
Taillow
Meditite
Spoink
Shuppet
Absol
Clamperl
Burmy
Pachirisu
Spiritomb
Munna
Darumaka

If you are interested in a trade, please post here.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a dwf Gligar? If so would you kind trading it for a dwf magikarp?

Hi, soul_strider!

Your Magikarp is all set to go, but unfortunately I have to leave right now. I will be back and able to trade in about 7 or 8 hours if you are around. If not, I am available most of tomorrow to trade, as well.

~Bmalloy

EDIT: Back about an hour early if you're here and ready

Last edited:
Pleasure doing business with you :) Sorry about that trade delay, homework and whatnot does, in fact, take precedence over Pokémon.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom