• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for DW females and event Chansey with Wish

tzanakos

Reaction score
So as the title says I'm looking for a Chansey with the move Wish which is a 3rd generation event exlusive and I don't have.I prefer it to be flawless or at least have a nature that boosts Sp.Defence but offer me even if it does not meet these requirements.I accept clones as long as they are clones from the original event Chansey and not from a hacked one.

I am also looking for the following female pokemon with their DW ability
Wooper
Natu
Poliwag
Vulpix
Abra
Swinub
Shroomish
Zangoose
Grimer
Gible
Bagon
Illumise
Slowpoke
Carvanha
Lileep
Emolga
Skitty

Ask me what you want in exchange I can offer any breedable pokemon.I also have these DW females
Mincinno
Heracross
Pinsir
Foongus
Meowth
Wobbufet
Ralts
Shieldon
Rhyhorn
Marill
Bidoof
Alomomola
Sandshrew
Mantine
Wurmple
Kricketot
Cubone
Nidoran
Pikachu
Kangaskhan
Taillow
Oddish
Eevee
Poochyena
Tangela
Dratini
Gligar
Machop
Geodude
Exeggcute
Rattata
Sableye
Shinx
Petilil
Slugma
Cacnea
Lickitung
Anorith
Emolga
Snubbull

Last edited:
Hi, hi.
First sorry I don't have the Chansey (I would love it though, Wish on her is quite good)
But I do have the DW Poliwag and Vulpix (soon I'll get an Abra from a trade).
I'm always looking for DW Pokemon so if you have any that I don't, I'd be happy ^^

That's great :) I have listed my DWF on the first post so check it out.

I'm interested in DWF Shieldon and Machop.

I have all the DWF's that you are looking for. Which two do you want?

FC is 1077-8546-4918.

@LadyScathach great i can get these for you.Well Natu and Wooper will do just fine.

Oh very interesting.
Dratini and Alomomola.
FC is on signature.
Can we trade during a weekend?

Ok tell me when you are available.Actually I want all three of them so isn't there anything else you would like to trade?

OK. I have DWF Natu and Wooper pre-bred, so just shoot me a VM/PM or alert when you've got DWF Machop and Shieldon. We can work out times then.

I didn't get the Abra yet but once I get I can trade, I guess I'll take the Pikachu then.
You have so many DW pokemon that is kinda hard to decide ^^

I havent made the trade yet but I 'll wait for him.I updated my want list so check if there is anything you have.
PS I also have these DWF to offer:petilil,Slugma,Cacnea,Lickitung

Last edited:
Update, I got a female DW Grimer. Is the Maril ok to trade for it?
It would make an Abra (yet to trade), Vulpix, Poliwag and Grimer for a Dratini, Pikachu, Maril and a Alomomola, right?
My time zone is Brazil (GMT - 3:00), tomorow I'm free from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. can we trade then or do you prefer a diferent time or maybe Sunday?

Hi, I'm interested in your DWF Sableye and Minccino! :)

Can offer any of these two DWFs in return:
Poliwag
Vulpix
Abra
Bagon
Skitty

Hi I'm here, can we trade?
FC white 2 - 3612 1870 2379
I can't find the Grimer, just a sec while I breed it agian o.o

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in your DWF Sableye and Minccino! :)

Can offer any of these two DWFs in return:
Poliwag
Vulpix
Abra
Bagon
Skitty

Ok I want Bagon and Skitty.
I added Anorith to the pokemon I can offer and of course the scratched from my want list are also available to anyone.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom