• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for episode/movie

Nichathan

Reaction score
There was a pokemon episode or movie I watched on tv many years ago. Ash misty and brock went to a dusty desert town dig site and found some terracotta pots that unleashed ancient giant pokemon that destroyed everything and I think even made other giant pokemon

I've never been able to find this episode or movie and it was a tv one so maybe it was only shown once but if anyone has information on it I'd love to see the episode again.

Yes! Thank you I've always thought of it as a movie and could never find it and the clay doll pokemon are so similar to certain digimon I was losing hope that it was in fact a pokemon episode I remembered.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom