• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Evolution Items

I am looking for any evolution items such as stones (Thunder, Water, Dusk, Dawn, Shiny, etc.) or held items (Metal Coat, Razor Fang, Reaper Cloth, etc.). In return I can offer some hard-to-get Pokemon. I have several freshly-hatched UT Pokemon including Bagon (some with their Hidden Ability), Larvesta, Trapinch, Tepig, and Beldum as well as a few spare Hidden Grotto specimens, mostly Foongus. If none of these are to your liking, I am also willing to breed for specific ones you may ask for, even those hard-to-getters. I don't care about the Pokemon I get in return, just as long as it has an evolution item. If any of this sound good to you and you want to set up a trade, let me know.

You can get some of those evo items through the BP exchange store...but I guess you want an easy way.

I can give you two Thunderstones for a Beldum and a Larvesta.

I have an extra Metal Coat. I really want a Pikachu. Any Pikachu will do.

You can get some of those evo items through the BP exchange store...but I guess you want an easy way.

I can give you two Thunderstones for a Beldum and a Larvesta.

Yeah, I tend not to do very well at things like the Battle Subway, Battle Institute, or the PWT so I don't get much BP. I can definitely get you a Beldum and a Larvesta for the two Thunderstones though.

Can you give legendaries in return also?

It depends on what legendaries you want. It's a no for most legendaries; however, I am willing to part with a spare Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, or Jirachi. I'd have to Pal Park and Poke Transfer them if you want so it will take a bit of time to get any of these to you.

I have an extra Metal Coat. I really want a Pikachu. Any Pikachu will do.

I don't have a Pikachu on me, but I should be able to breed one. It might be a Pichu though. Are you all right with that?

I have Repers cloth, water, thunder, dawn. do you think you can get me a kadabra or abra?

Don't have any extras on me, but I'll definitely be able to breed an Abra for you in exchange for a Dawn Stone.

I don't mind Pichu, I was gonna breed one myself but now I don't have to.
I can only trade Thursday evening through Saturday evening my time, so let's figure out when to trade via PM

Im looking for a as low as possible level Suicune. Im also interested in that Larvesta of yours. Im also looking for these pokemon in LEVEL 1: Shiny Charmander timid or modest male blaze, Lapras timid or modest female water absorb, Shiny Golett Adamant male ironfist, Treecko timid male overgrow, Feebas calm female swift swarm and Weedle jolly male shield dust. Im not asking for all of them.. depends on how many stone you want. I have: 1x dawnstone 2x duskstone 1x firestone 2x leafstone 2x moonstone 2x shinystone 2x sunstone!

Im looking for a as low as possible level Suicune. Im also interested in that Larvesta of yours. Im also looking for these pokemon in LEVEL 1: Shiny Charmander timid or modest male blaze, Lapras timid or modest female water absorb, Shiny Golett Adamant male ironfist, Treecko timid male overgrow, Feebas calm female swift swarm and Weedle jolly male shield dust. Im not asking for all of them.. depends on how many stone you want. I have: 1x dawnstone 2x duskstone 1x firestone 2x leafstone 2x moonstone 2x shinystone 2x sunstone!

I have a few different Larvesta to choose from (mostly female) if you're still interested. I have a couple of male Weedle as well w/Shield Dust, though I'll have to check their Natures. I have some Treecko and Feebas that I'll have to Pal Park/Poke Transfer over and I'd have to check their Natures. If you give me some time, I'll look into it. It may be a couple of days before I'll be able to do anyhing though.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom