• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for Female Dream World Dratini

Envoy

Formerly GTT
Reaction score
Exactly what the title says. I've been trying to find one for a month now and I'm getting tired of it. So can anyone please give me a female Dratini with its hidden ability? At this point, I don't even care if it's hacked.

I'm willing to offer:

-Drought Vulpix (I have 8 males and I can breed for females.)
-Technician Breloom (both male and female)
-23 Male Multiscale Dragonite
-Big Pecks Chatot (both genders)
-Sheer Force Kingler (both genders)
-Regenerator Amoongus (both genders)
-2 Female Sheer Force Bagon
-1 Male Tinted Lens Butterfree
-Defiant Braviary

I also have the following Pokemon, but these don't have their Hidden Abilities:

-I can breed any Starter from Bulbasaur to Oshawott
-UT Latias (from White 2)
-level 70 UT Milotic
-level 57 UT Tyranitar
-level 58 UT Kingdra
-UT WSHMKR Jirachi

Plus just about anything else. I have a complete Pokedex, but no way of cloning, so basically, everything's fair game except Event Legendaries.

I can trade youna shiny flawless dwf Dratini I bred forthw WISHMKR Jirachi. What is its nature?

I can trade youna shiny flawless dwf Dratini I bred forthw WISHMKR Jirachi. What is its nature?

I have two Jirachi. One of them is Naive and the other is Jolly.

I'm not at home at the moment, will you be available in around 3 hours?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom