• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking For Female DreamWorld Pokemon (Vulpix, Poochyena, Taillow, Houndour, Eevee)

archer

Reaction score
I'm looking for some female pokemon with their special ability for breeding. Have a variety of stuff to offer, so PM me and let me know what you're looking for and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks!

Edit: No longer need the Vulpix.

Last edited:
Re: Looking For Female DreamWorld Pokemon (Vulpix, Poochyena, Taillow, Houndour, Eeve

i have a vulpix ready to trade, but I can't do it now. Check my block for my wants, but I would also probably take just about any legendary on top of my wants

Re: Looking For Female DreamWorld Pokemon (Vulpix, Poochyena, Taillow, Houndour, Eeve

I got either a Zekrom, Kyurem, or Cobalion (caught in-game) if you are interested.

I am free to trade now, which game are you going to trade from? I will take which ever your willing to give

Your choice on the legendary.

Edit: I'm going from White.

zekrom, going to add you and go in now

Zekrom it is, heading in now.

thanks for the trade

Same to you!

I can give you a Poochyena, Taillow and Houndour. I'm not too fussed about what you offer.

That sounds great, just sent you a PM with what I have to offer.

I have a female DW eevee I would be willing to trade you if you were to breed me a female DW vulpix

if you still need a female dw taillow i have one

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom