• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for female Johto Starters in non-standard Balls and Apricorn Ball females

tabor62

I like aesthetics
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for the following Pokemon [IVs, nature, and moves do not matter]:

Female Premier Ball Chikorita Line

Female Premier Ball Cyndaquil Line

Female Great Ball Totodile Line
Female Net Ball Totodile Line
Female Premier Ball Totodile Line

Female Apricorn Ball Pokemon

I'm offering the following Pokemon [Some will be cloned]:

Shiny Japanese 6IV Dittos with the following natures: Adamant, Bold, Brave, Calm, Jolly, Lonely, and Modest
Mew
Shiny Raikou
Shiny Entei
Shiny Suicune
Japanese Jirachi
Japanese Palkia
Japanese Regigigas
Japanese Cresselia
Arceus
Shiny Virizion
Thundurus
Reshiram
Keldeo
Meloetta

Last edited:
I can offer heaps of female apricorn ball Pokemon. See my thread on offering station (sorry don't know how to link it here). I might get my hands on a dive ball totodile soon as well if you're interested. I would like a Genesect in return.
Thanks!

As the title says, I'm looking for the following Pokemon [IVs, nature, and moves do not matter]:

Female Premier Ball Chikorita Line

Female Premier Ball Cyndaquil Line
Female Repeat Ball Cyndaquil Line

Female Net Ball Totodile Line
Female Premier Ball Totodile Line

Female Apricorn Ball Pokemon

I'm offering the following Pokemon [Some will be cloned]:

Shiny Japanese 6IV Dittos with the following natures: Adamant, Bold, Brave, Calm, Jolly, Lonely, and Modest
Mew
Shiny Raikou
Shiny Entei
Shiny Suicune
Japanese Jirachi
Japanese Palkia
Japanese Regigigas
Japanese Cresselia
Arceus
Shiny Virizion
Thundurus
Reshiram
Keldeo
Meloetta

Um, you do know that only the Kanto and Kalos starters can be in non-standard Poke Balls, right?

I'm not totally sure but you can obtain special ball starters from Pokemon Colosseum.
I got my hand on a Dive Ball Totodile if anyone wants to trade!

This is correct, at a certain point of the game (not sure which, I only have XD), you can snag one of the Johto starters as their 1st evolution. You can only choose one though, so you'd have to restart the game at least 2 more times to get all 3.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom