• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for few foreign (non-English) Pokémon with 5/6 IVs

Reaction score
Hi! I'm back again. :) I've decided to put my wanted Pokémon into one thread so I won't posting new thread for every single Pokémon.

Anyway, I'm looking for:

Totodile (adamant)
Togepi/Togetic (timid/modest & Serene Grace)
Gligar (♀, adamant & Immunity)
Solosis (modest & Magic Guard)
Archen (adamant)
Golett (adamant & Iron Fist)
Pawniard (adamant & Defiant)

Make sure they are non-English and have 5/6 IVs. I don't mind if they have egg moves. :)
Well, it would be easier if I got foreign Ditto with 6 IVs... those 'mons are harder to find, aren't they?

I'm offering:
Shiny Hawlucha (♀, adamant, Unburden, 5 IVs [no atk] and in Poké Ball)
Shiny Scatterbug (♂, modest, Compound Eyes, garden pattern and 5 IVs [no sp. atk])
Shiny Froakie (♀, timid, Protean, Toxic Spikes [egg move], 5 IVs [no spd] and in Poké Ball)
Shiny Volbeat (jolly, Illuminate and 31 atk IV)
Shiny Clawitzer (♂ and hardy)
Shiny Roselia #1 (♀, lax, Natural Cure and in Nest Ball)
Shiny Roselia #2 (♂, relaxed and Poison Point)
Honedge (♀, adamant, Wide Guard and Destiny Bond [egg moves], 6 IVs and in Dusk Ball)
Skrelp (♀, modest, Poison Point, 5 IVs [no atk] and in Net Ball)
Hawlucha #1 (♀, adamant, Unburden, 6 IVs and in Poké Ball)
Hawlucha #2 (♂, adamant, Limber and 6 IVs)
Scatterbug (♀, modest, Compound Eyes, garden pattern, 6 IVs and in Premier Ball)
Tyrunt #1 (♀/♂, jolly, Dragon Dance, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang and Ice Fang [egg moves] and 5 IVs [no sp. atk])
Tyrunt #2 (♂, adamant, Elemental Fangs [egg moves] and 5 IVs [no sp. atk])
Froakie (♀/♂, timid, Protean, Toxic Spikes [egg move], 5 IVs [no atk] and in Poké Ball)
Archen (♂, adamant and 5 IVs [no sp. atk])

Phew! I hope those offerings are good enough... If they aren't good, I will try to breed one you want.
Please either reply this thread or P/VM me. Thanks.

I'll give you a clone of my 6 IV JPN Ditto, if you don't mind. I'll need to clone more, but that will be done soon. I'll take the Shiny Froakie, if you don't mind. ^.^

I'll give you a clone of my 6 IV JPN Ditto, if you don't mind. I'll need to clone more, but that will be done soon. I'll take the Shiny Froakie, if you don't mind. ^.^

That's fine. :) I'll be waiting for you.
Oh, about time zone problem... since I'm from UK so I'll try to be available in most of time but my time cutoff would be about 7pm in your time (East Coast, right?), I think.

That's fine. :) I'll be waiting for you.
Oh, about time zone problem... since I'm from UK so I'll try to be available in most of time but my time cutoff would be about 7pm in your time (East Coast, right?), I think.

Don't worry, I believe you're eight hours ahead of me (I'm on the west coast ;)). I'll get one cloned as soon as I can. =3

Don't worry, I believe you're eight hours ahead of me (I'm on the west coast ;)). I'll get one cloned as soon as I can. =3

Oops, wrong Washington. xD

Anyway, I'm online now. Feel to drop in anytime. :)
Unless you missed it, you can try on tomorrow.

EDIT: Thanks!

Well, I don't need those wanted 'mons so mods, please close this thread.

Oh, those offerings (except Froakie)... if you want one, then PM or VM me. :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom