• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for foreign male or female TYRUNT (non-English) with 5/6 IVs

Reaction score
It's just for Madusa method breeding... any foreign Tyrunt will do as long it's not English. I would prefer if it has adamant nature. I don't mind if it has any egg moves. :)

I'm offering:
Shiny Hawlucha (female, adamant nature, Unburden, 5 IVs [unforunately no 31 attack IVs] and in Poké Ball). Well, or normal Hawlucha with 6 IVs if you want. Has same ability, Poké Ball and nature as shiny one but either female or male.
Shiny Volbeat (jolly nature, Illuminate and 31 attack IV)
Shiny Clawitzer (male & hardy nature)
Shiny Milotic (female, lonely nature, Competitive, Dragon Pulse [egg move] and in Poké Ball)
Honedge (female, adamant nature, 6 IVs and in Dusk Ball)

Please either reply this thread or PM me. Thank you.

Bump... ACTIVATED! I hope I'm doing it right for 5-day bump rule...

That's shame... I haven't seen single good foreign Tyrunt in wonder trade.

Reply.. ACTIVATED! jk
Well I seen your thread a few days ago but I just been busy :p I'll get you a spanish one with four egg moves (if you didn't get it already). You okay if I ask for the milotic?

Yay! Alright, I'll give you Milotic. :)

So when are you on? Same time as before?

Yay thanks ^^. Unfortunately I'm barely available nowadays, mostly at night or during lunch. :/ Lemme know if you can during those time spans.

Yay thanks ^^. Unfortunately I'm barely available nowadays, mostly at night or during lunch. :/ Lemme know if you can during those time spans.

Hmm, silly time zones...
But I'm free all day so I'll try to be available at your lunch time. If you mean it's 12pm in your time... so I hope my dinner time (3-4pm) doesn't clash... lol

EDIT: Thanks again! Mods, please close this thread :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom