• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Looking for Glaceon and Leafeon

Reaction score
Trying to get the two into my Heart Gold. Anybody care to trade?

I have starters, a bunch of randoms with egg moves, and a spare Blastoise or 2
Lets talk :)

eva

Reaction score
I have those two in my Diamond. I'm looking to complete my dex in White2, but I'm missing Arceus, Giratina, Latios, Regirock, Suicune and Raikou. Maybe you could help? XD
I'm not sure, both of them for any one legendary?

Reaction score
I have those two in my Diamond. I'm looking to complete my dex in White2, but I'm missing Arceus, Giratina, Latios, Regirock, Suicune and Raikou. Maybe you could help? XD
I'm not sure, both of them for any one legendary?
I actually don't have any of them :S all my dogs are still roaming, and the others I don't own, sorry :(

eva

Reaction score
@The_Terror: Any shinies? :) (other than red gyarados as I have a pair of those XD)

Reaction score
I have a shiny Walrien, but I'm 99% sure its hacked

eva

Reaction score
@The_Terror
I'll PM you :D

Last edited: