• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Looking for HA Fomantis

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
Can someone please breed me a HA Fomantis? I'll trade you any Pokemon with a HA you want since I got many, I can also breed you one with egg moves as well.

Last edited:
I actually have one here. I'mma breed a specimen for ya. Do you have any Pokémon on apricorn? I'll gadly take it.

I actually have one here. I'mma breed a specimen for ya. Do you have any Pokémon on apricorn? I'll gadly take it.
I have a lot of Pokemon in apricorn balls. Which Pokemon are you looking for while in one? I have a few generation 6 and 7 Pokemon in those Pokeballs as well.

I'm looking for a lot of them. Here is my checklist if you want to see something in specific.
Right now I'm trying to complete the Beldum and Comfey collection.
I've already added you and will be waitng on Plaza, just choose something I don't have already and send me, I'll be happy. My IGN is Spika.

I'm looking for a lot of them. Here is my checklist if you want to see something in specific.
Right now I'm trying to complete the Beldum and Comfey collection.
I've already added you and will be waitng on Plaza, just choose something I don't have already and send me, I'll be happy. My IGN is Spika.
Sorry, someone already gave me one, but thanks for the offer. I don't see your checklist, but if there's one you need and I have, I can breed one for you. ;)

@SpikOriundo I took a lot at all of my Pokemon and found that in every generation except in generation 6. I looked through the chart and I have a bunch of Pokemon in special balls that you don't have, so I bred them for you. :) Here's a list of Pokemon that I have in those pokeballs you don't have and what pokeballs they're in.
Trapinch-Safari ball

Happiny-friend ball

Caterpie-Love ball

Diglett Alolan form-Level ball

Slowpoke-level ball

Kangakhan-Dream ball

Stantler-Safari ball

Poochyena-Moon ball

Volbeat-Dream ball

Roselia-Friend ball

Numel-Dream ball

Tropius-Safari ball

Shinx-Moon ball

Drifloon-Dream ball

Snivy-Love ball

Munna-Dream ball

Petilil-Friend ball

Joltik-Dream ball

Mudbray-Heavy ball

Wimpod-Fast ball

Ooohhh, that is a nice list. Would you want something in exchange for them?

The chart is working now, don't know why it wasn't working earlier. I forgot to mention that I have a love ball Mereanie and Trapinch, moon ball Slowpoke and Igglybuff, and a friend ball Totdile. Looking at my Pokemon in game and in Pikebank, I seriously need to organize my Pokemon better and have a list of them and what ball they're in.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom