• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for HA Sentret/Furret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score
I was going to start breeding for a shiny furret earlier today, but I forgot that I don't have one with frisk. Has to be female and be in a dream ball or a heal ball, since I always like the balls to match the pokemon in some way or another. Don't worry about being nice and breeding me the proper nature, my perfect ditto is already jolly so it would be a waste of effort.

I can offer a lot of other hidden ability pokemon, like tyrunt, snivy, eevee, sableye, staryu, whismur, carvanha, bunnelby, etc. I can easily get stuff with near perfect IVs too if you want that, and egg moves. If you're interested in a particular pokemon I can very likely get it for you, just ask. I also have most of the berries and have relatively easy access to lucky eggs. Shinies? Probably not, I mean it's just a damn sentret I'm not about to fork over a shiny for that.

Edit: sentret obtained

Last edited:
@Neosquiddia; if you still need it we can do HA for HA for 5ivs for 5ivs. Between the balls you request I only have dream ball.
Let me know :eek:

yeah sure, what do you want?
Hm? You did't answer my question tho :/ shall we do this just HA for HA or want a perfects trade?

sorry I misunderstood. Uh, I guess 5 IV for 5 IV would be better.

anyfin in particular you're looking for? If you list a few things here I'll tell you what I have of them.

Okie then, sentret is ready! HA Female 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a dream ball with trick. If you can get me 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold HA sableye in any special ball with the egg move recover I will gladly take it. Is it okay?

Okie then, sentret is ready! HA Female 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a dream ball with trick. If you can get me 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold HA sableye in any special ball with the egg move recover I will gladly take it. Is it okay?

I like your taste. It won't take me long to breed one, have quite a few 4 IV leftovers laying around. I'll VM you when I'm ready to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom