• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for HA Slowpoke

UnseeingRaccoon

Trying to get back into pokemon
Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple of things to start building a team with. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
Looking for:
Female HA Slopoke Bold
Female HA Dratini Adamant, Egg move Extreme Speed

I don't care about the IV's on either because I can breed for those as long as you dont expect perfect IV's on what your getting for them.

I would gladly give up any of the HA pokemon in this list for either of these.
Whirlapede
Venomoth
Growlith
Vulpix
Fletchling
Tropius
Cottonee
Wooper
Frokie
Dratini
or Gothorita

Also I can offer any not HA starter pokemon.

I would really appreciate any help at all.

I'll give you a HA SLowpoke, so I want a Growlithe or wHilrpede in return.

0877-0505-4559 Be sure to add me back

Added you. VM me whenever you're available. I'll give you a Whirlipede.

Because Blitzstriker has not contacted me yet I still need HA Slowpoke Bold. I've already gotten the Dratini but I will give a shiny poliwhirl to the first person to get me a bold Slowpoke.

Last edited:
Because Blitzstriker has not contacted me yet I still need HA Slowpoke Bold. I've already gotten the Dratini but I will give a shiny politoad to the first person to get me a bold Slowpoke.

Sorry for the delay, are you on now? I'm ready, and I'll try to get u a bold slowpoke

It's all good. I'm usually availible for trade between 6 and 7 am est and between 5ish and 10 pm as well. Just let me know when you can do it. If it's not bold its ok, I'll still give you the Growlith.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom