• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for HA Spritzee/Aromatisse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Buni

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Can't seem to find one on GTS, so I came here. Not sure if I have anything great to offer, but if you'd like something in return, just name it and I will see if I have/can get it for you.

Thank you.

@Reila I can trade you one since I have a few spitbacks, no need to give anything back. But any spare evo stone or heart scale is appreciated :eek:

@Reila I can trade you one since I have a few spitbacks, no need to give anything back. But any spare evo stone or heart scale is appreciated :eek:
I can give you a heart scale in exchange, no problem. Thanks! Let me know when you are available for trading.

I can give you a heart scale in exchange, no problem. Thanks! Let me know when you are available for trading.
It depends on your timezone, I can today anytime between 20 and 23 EST so if you see me online here just send me a quick vm to get on-game, if you can't during these times just send me a message with your avalaible times :) . My FC 2723-9410-4398 IGN Crow.

It depends on your timezone, I can today anytime between 20 and 23 EST so if you see me online here just send me a quick vm to get on-game, if you can't during these times just send me a message with your avalaible times :) . My FC 2723-9410-4398 IGN Crow.
I am bit busy today and tomorrow, but I am available anytime from Wednesday onwards. I will add you, my FC is as it follows: 3024-9168-2880

@Reila is between 9 and 10pm EST weds good time for you?
Google tells me that is in like, 2 hours or so. If I am not being mislead by it, then yes, that is a good time for me. I will be up until roughly 11pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom