• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for HA Spritzee

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestarfish

Reaction score
Got what I wanted, no longer trading :D

I have several batches of Pokemon for trade. (pick one)

HA/hydration/sap sipper Calm Goomy 4 perfect IV's

HA Jolly Gible 4 perfect IV's

HA Adamant Fletchling 4 perfect IV's

HA Timid Froakie 3-4 Perfect IV's

These two have one of their normal abilities at random, if you have a preference please let me know.

XL Pumpkaboo 5 Perfect IV's

Skarmory 3-4 Perfect IV's + Whirlwind (egg move)

All IV's are variable, if you have preferences let me know

Last edited:
I can breed you one now, if you give me a bit of time. For the HA Froakie or the HA Goomy, do you have females?

I can breed you one now, if you give me a bit of time. For the HA Froakie or the HA Goomy, do you have females?

I do have females of both, I'll dig up all my females to let you know of their IV spread!

I do have females of both, I'll dig up all my females to let you know of their IV spread!

Awesome, thanks. I'll go breed the Spritzee now!

Alright here's what I've got

HA Goomy

Female Calm

HP/x/Def/SpA/x/Sp
HP/x/x/SpA/SpD/Sp
HP/x/Def/SpA/SoD/x

HA Froakie

Female Timid

x/x/Def/SpA/SpD/Sp

Just in case please double check the marks after I've traded it to you, I've mismarked pokemon before (I lost a whole day breeding once cause I had mismarked a pokemon I was using as a parent). I am forever paranoid that I'll botch it up with a trade with someone else, so please double check, and if there is anything wrong I'll fix it. @_@

Last edited:
I have the Spritzee ready and I'd like to trade for the Froakie please! If I check the IVs and they're wrong, I'll just post SCAMMER in big red block letters =P jk I have the same fear when I trade IV'ed Pokes too.

My FC is 0216-1586-7473, IGN is Maj. Yours?

I have the Spritzee ready and I'd like to trade for the Froakie please! If I check the IVs and they're wrong, I'll just post SCAMMER in big red block letters =P jk I have the same fear when I trade IV'ed Pokes too.

My FC is 0216-1586-7473, IGN is Maj. Yours?

My friend code is 0060-9672-3262 I am excite :D (I love trading!)

Awesome, I just added you and I'll be on in a sec. I like trading too, but my friend's list is getting full =/

eta: Thanks for the Froakie! The stats are right, dw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom