• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for HA Starly and Taillow

Alexey

Pronounced "alek-sEi"
Reaction score
Stats, natures, shininess and items are of zero relevance, I just need the abilities

In exchange I offer Battle Maison items (except Ability Capsule) and 4-5iv pokemon. The full list is such:

1. Timid Eevee
2. Modest Litwick (some of them have 4 IVs marked as perfect, while in reality having 5 perfect IVs, because their Attack IV is 0, which is even more perfect than 31 :D)
3. Sableye
4. Sandile (all possessing Pursuit)
5. Rhyhorn
6. Slowpoke
7. Snorlax (all have Curse)
8. Timid Misdreavus (all with Nasty plot)
9. Spiritomb
10. Shellos (pink ones)
11. I also for some reason have a whole box of Piplup with crappy (the best one has 4 IVs) stats, but with Yawn, Icy Wind and Feather Dance
12. Adamant Mawile
13. Riolu
14. Grimer (with Shadow Sneak)
15. Klink, Adamant nature
16. Cottonee (egg moves Worry Seed and Encore)
All of those can be infected with Pokerus, if requested :)

Stats, natures, shininess and items are of zero relevance, I just need the abilities

In exchange I offer Battle Maison items (except Ability Capsule) and 4-5iv pokemon. The full list is such:

1. Timid Eevee
2. Modest Litwick (some of them have 4 IVs marked as perfect, while in reality having 5 perfect IVs, because their Attack IV is 0, which is even more perfect than 31 :D)
3. Sableye
4. Sandile (all possessing Pursuit)
5. Rhyhorn
6. Slowpoke
7. Snorlax (all have Curse)
8. Timid Misdreavus (all with Nasty plot)
9. Spiritomb
10. Shellos (pink ones)
11. I also for some reason have a whole box of Piplup with crappy (the best one has 4 IVs) stats, but with Yawn, Icy Wind and Feather Dance
12. Adamant Mawile
13. Riolu
14. Grimer (with Shadow Sneak)
15. Klink, Adamant nature
16. Cottonee (egg moves Worry Seed and Encore)
All of those can be infected with Pokerus, if requested :)

I have and can breed both in a sec, would a BP item be ok? (although Im spending a lot of time in the Battle Maison myself I dont play too often/get distracted a lot)

Got em both! Unfortunately both Taillows I hatched that had Scrappy didnt hatch female but Starly did. I will add ya in a sec.

EDIT: Well its been several hours and still havent heard back. Tomorrow then? I gotta go now.

Last edited:
@Ellenflandey; I am terribly sorry for that. It was already night in my time zone, and then I first fell asleep, and then overslept and had to run without checking the Internet ><
I have both items, so I can go with the trade right away

@Ellenflandey; I am terribly sorry for that. It was already night in my time zone, and then I first fell asleep, and then overslept and had to run without checking the Internet ><
I have both items, so I can go with the trade right away

Its fine. Im ready whenever you are to claim your birdies.

Thank you as well, enjoy laughing at Ground moves and whoever misses attacks aimed at you :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom