• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia looking for help documenting this undocumented pokemon children's book

samhayn

Reaction score
after a lot of reverse image searching, and no matches on bulbapedia, i scrapped together some evidence of a 2003 pokemon children's book "Play with English!" intended to teach english to japanese-speaking kids. it came with a CD with both languages, had 30 pages and was published by shogakukan. i'm not sure how this would properly be documented on the site, so i'm posting this searching for help.

product description:
You can learn familiar English words, conversations, and the alphabet with Pokemon. The bilingual CD by Japanese and Americans contains all the English expressions that appear in the book, chants that memorize words with rhythm, etc. Reconstructed the "First grade elementary school" series. [Product description of "TRC MARC"]

Introducing English expressions and English words for each of 12 themes such as "greeting", "color", and "mood" in a single picture of Pokemon drawn lively. Fun conversation examples and alphabet tables. CD also has a lot of contents such as word introduction, chants, songs, etc. [Product description]

here's some sources;
amazon listing
TOC scan
almost complete scan

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom