• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for help in completing my Shield dex.

Rohbro12

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have Pokemon shield, and I am looking to complete my regional dex. The pokemon I am looking for are: every pokemon sword exclusive mons, karrablast/shelmet trade to register karrablast, escavalier, and accelgor in my dex, and phantump/pumpkaboo/swirlix/spritzee/onix/boldore trade evos. (I also need the evolved trade evos traded back so that I can register them in my shield dex.) (Also, I when trading karrablast and shelmet, I want the accelgor traded to me so that I can register it to my dex.) (For swirlix, I need it to hold the whipped dream [which I can give it to you if necessary] so that it can evolve into a slurpuff, and once spritzee evolves into aromatisse, I need that to be traded back as well.) (For Zacian, I just need to register it in my dex, so I will trade it back to you once it registers to my dex.)
Also if you want to dm me on discord my username is: Rohbro_#4713

I can help you. I also need to complete Sword Dex, but I already have Zamazenta and I cannot give Zacian because it's part of my team. Sorry. I can give you Accelgor and Escavalier, I have Aromatisse and I can take back my Slurpuff from a friend of mine, but I need it back, all trade evos are not a problem. Now, I don't remember which Pokémon I am missing, but I will send you them as soon as possible. I need to know where are you from, so we can manage the time zone. I am from Italy and I have a GMT+1.

Thank you! As of now, after my original post, I got all of the trade evo mons that I needed from another discord user. So all I need are the sword exclusive mons which are; deino, Jangmo-o, galarian farfetch'd, gothita, turtonator, seedot, mawile, solrock, galarian darumaka, scraggy, rufflet, passimian, flapple, and stonjourner. Also for zacian, if you want, you can trade it to me and I can give it back to you, but if you don't want to do that, then that's completely okay. I also live in the U.S in the East Coast, so my time zone is in Eastern Standard Time.

I can help you. I also need to complete Sword Dex, but I already have Zamazenta and I cannot give Zacian because it's part of my team. Sorry. I can give you Accelgor and Escavalier, I have Aromatisse and I can take back my Slurpuff from a friend of mine, but I need it back, all trade evos are not a problem. Now, I don't remember which Pokémon I am missing, but I will send you them as soon as possible. I need to know where are you from, so we can manage the time zone. I am from Italy and I have a GMT+1.
Sorry, as of now, I have all of trade evos and all of the sword exclusive mons registered in my dex with the help of a discord user. Although, I am having a hard time trying to register arctovish and arctozolt to my dex, since they're hard to get in pokemon shield. I also still need to register zacian in my dex, so I still need help with that as well and it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! I also posted my time zone in this same thread, if you need it. I'll also let you know ahead of time, if I already got all of mons I meantioned registered in my dex from a discord user I know.

Last edited:
Very sorry about this ZedeFire but as of now, I have just gotten the remaining fossil pokemon I needed and the zacian I needed to register to my dex, so Imight have to delete this thread since, to my knowledge, I don't need to trade to complete my shield dex. But I'll message you in advance in case I need a rare pokemon that's hard to get for me. Sorry for wasting your time.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom