• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Looking for Hidden Grotto Minccino and Woobat

Load of Belloni
Reaction score
Anyone out there have a female Minccino and/or Woobat from BW2's hidden grotto?
EDIT:Forgot to mention, I'm on the look out for a dream world female Corphish too.

To trade, I have a few Dream World ability females that I could quickly hatch

-Murkrow
-Dratini
-Lapras
-Vulpix
-Poliwag
-Makuhita
-Bidoof
-Feebas

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a female woobat i could trade you, i'd want the dratini or poliwag.. pm me if interested

Load of Belloni
Reaction score
Just pointing out that rayner2710's Woobat turned out to be male, so we didn't trade, and I'm still looking for the female one.

Ma-ho-ho-ho!
Reaction score
You should have told us earlier that rayner2710's Woobat was a gender bender! If you still need one I have a female Woobat waiting in my box. I don't need more of them anyway...can't think of any more bat puns for nicknames.