• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for Legendaries (mostly Events)

sonofblaine

Reaction score
EDIT: Mission Accomplished, I've got them all now. Thanks to everyone who helped. This thread can be closed.

Last edited:
I can do trade backs just for the dex info. XD also the palkia is most likely from Heart gold/soul silver cause you can get them at level 1 from there

I'm hoping to finish off my collection of Legendary pokemon and what I have left is mostly Event Pokemon and I'm having no luck on the games GTS with anything else I need. They don't need to be Shiny or have special stats, etc. I'm just looking to fill the pokedex. I want to own them all, but I'll take tradebacks to just fill the dex for now. I'll just list the Legends I have that I could trade, but if you want something that's not a legend, for some reason, let me know and I'll see what I have. Thanks.

I need:
Mew (my most wanted, for nostalgia reasons)
Celebi (the least needed, as we'll get one when the Poke Bank opens)
Jirachi
Deoxys (any forms)
Darkrai
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

I Have:
Zapdos
Articuno
Moltres
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Regice
Registeel
Regirock
Latios
Latias
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Azelf
Mesprit
Uxie
Dialga
Palkia (head's up, I certain that this is a hack. I found it on the GTS at Level 1)
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Heatran
Regigigas
Thundurus (Therian Forme)
Tornadus (Both Formes)
Landorus (Both Formes)
Reshiram
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde

After Poke Transporter comes out, I'll have:
Coballion
Terrakion
Virizion
Thundurus (Incarnate Form)
Zekrom
Kyurem

I can do trade backs just for the dex info. XD also the palkia is most likely from Heart gold/soul silver cause you can get them at level 1 from there

The same is true for giritina and dialga athough you need an event arcueus to do it and you only can pick one

Thanks for the info on that Palkia. The remakes were the only ones I never played, for some reason, so I didn't know that.

Crazyyoshi, I PMed you. Thanks.

I need only three Pokemon, and two of them you seem to be looking for, as well. However, I'm very interested in that Shaymin...

I can offer either a Victini or a Jirachi for it. The choice is yours.

I need only three Pokemon, and two of them you seem to be looking for, as well. However, I'm very interested in that Shaymin...

I can offer either a Victini or a Jirachi for it. The choice is yours.

I'll take the Jirachi. Thanks.

I know for sure I'll be on today about 11am - 4pm est. If not yhen we'll figure it out. Thanks again. Pm me your fc.

Last edited:
I can give you a Deoxys for a Keldeo. FC: 4914 2988 5622. Let me know what time works well for you.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom