• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for legendary pokemon

EXGShadow

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for some pokemon:

Regular legendaries:

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Latios

And event legendaries:
Mew
Jirachi
Darkrai
Shaymin

I'm offering a Victini or a Keldeo for the event ones. Legit only, please!!!

Last edited:
I have a Jirachi. What kind of Keldeo is it? SMR2012, WIN2013, or the Japanese one?

It's the winter 2013, english language.
And about the Jirachi, wich event is it? Is it uncloned/untouched?? I'd really like it if it's the Draco Meteor event one.

About the Zekrom, I'd happily take any in-game caught or event Zekrom.. I'm just not sure what would "good items" be. I have all the special berries from the Dream World, lots of rare candies, some big nuggets, pearl strings and a master ball.

Hm...If I can get my cloning code onto my B2, I can get you a Darkrai, then. :3 I have a shiny one and a regular one. I also have Rayquaza, but it's nicknamed.
Let me know what you'd like to do.
-Jenna

Hm...If I can get my cloning code onto my B2, I can get you a Darkrai, then. :3 I have a shiny one and a regular one. I also have Rayquaza, but it's nicknamed.
Let me know what you'd like to do.
-Jenna

Thanks for the offer.. but I'm not a fan of cloned pokemon.
If I change my mind I'll let you know, though.

I have a Jirachi. What kind of Keldeo is it? SMR2012, WIN2013, or the Japanese one?

It's the winter 2013, english language.
And about the Jirachi, wich event is it? Is it uncloned/untouched?? I'd really like it if it's the Draco Meteor event one.

About the Zekrom, I'd happily take any in-game caught or event Zekrom.. I'm just not sure what would "good items" be. I have all the special berries from the Dream World, lots of rare candies, some big nuggets, pearl strings and a master ball.

Battle items or evo stones is what Im after most of the time. XD If you dont have any of those then rare candies would be fine.

I can buy most of them at the Pokemon World Tournament, and I have loads of evolution stones.
About the Jirachi, just need to know wich event is it.

I can buy most of them at the Pokemon World Tournament, and I have loads of evolution stones.

Ok, could trade him for a focus sash or maybe a dawn stone? ^^

I might, if you can just give me some info about it...

oh right, he is the SPR2012 event one you get at level 100. jolly nature, and still holding the dragon gem he came with. :3

I might, if you can just give me some info about it...

oh right, he is the SPR2012 event one you get at level 100. jolly nature, and still holding the dragon gem he came with. :3

Ops! I mixed the Jirachi and Zekrom offers, lol.
But that's fine with me. I can get you the Dawn Stone.
If you see me online, just send a nudge and we can trade. I shall be available through the whole day today.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom