• ME faces off against the Champion of Sinnoh. Watch here as his Sinnoh Pokemon League Challenge comes to a close.

GEN VI: Looking for Maracatus (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Hi, it's me again, and I need some more help.

I am only a few entries short of completing the National Dex for the second time, but I can't find a certain Pokemon. I need Maracatus. I don't have it any Friend Safari back in Y and I can't find the Mirage Island that has it in AS either. Would someone be willing to trade with me? It doesn't need to be fancy or anything, just any old Maracatus is fine. I can offer pretty much everything else, and I have a large collection of items if you want them instead. So if someone can help me, please let me know and name your price. Thanks in advance.

We are venom to you
Reaction score
I'm sure I have one laying around

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I'm sure I have one laying around
If so, then I would be very grateful, as it's now THE final Pokemon I need to complete the National Dex (bar Volcanion, who hasn't been released yet). What would you like in exchange?

We are venom to you
Reaction score
It doesn't matter any old pokemon will do
What is your FC? Mine is 1306-594-6760
I'm usually on from 3:30 to 5:30 pm Pacific time during the week

Last edited:
Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I'll still give you something nice, but thank you either way. My FC is 4785-4573-9718 and my 3DS name is Ryu X. I'm usually at the computer in the afternoon and evening (Eastern Standard Time), as mornings I tend to have errands or doctor visits, so I'm generally very flexible. If tomorrow works for you, then just PM me when you're free and we'll get the ball rolling then. Thanks again.

We are venom to you
Reaction score
Alright will do see you tomorrow

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Okay, any mods can shut down this thread, as I've gotten what I needed. Thanks again, Venom, you just made my day. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.